I have only been to 12 countries in Europe including the one I live in, but I haven’t seen much of them and some trips were very brief.
- Belgium – Driving through on the way to France
- Croatia – I loved Croatia and I can’t wait to go back one day and see more.
- Finland – I don’t have many photos of my 36 hours in Helskini, Finland so I’ll just have to go back.
- France – I have been to Marseille (Marseille things to do & Marseille where to eat), Nice and Paris.
- Germany – Mainly drove through, but I don’t remember any of it.
- Ireland – 5 hours in Dublin, the shortest trip for a working meeting.
- Italy – Venice and Milan.
- Monaco – Spent 2 days in Monaco, it was great and would love to go back.
- Portugal – Algarve, it rains for 7/8 days, I haven’t been back.
- San Marino – An afternoon on a school trip in the 90’s on the way back from Venice.
- Spain – Barcelona, Ibiza, Tenerife, Gran Canaria.
- The United Kingdom (London in 1 Day, London in 2 Days)
*Photo Credit: Your Child Learns